AI Game Jam [AIJAM]
AIJAM is a 9 day game jam March 21-29, 2015 focused on making games where artificial intelligence is the core mechanic. You’ll find the best mustang money aussie here, you have time to get it! For the jam, AI covers any way software is used to automatically run part of a game: everything from running NPCs through generating game content. AIJAM is open to anyone and everyone interested in experimenting with AI in games. Beginners are especially welcome!
AI typically fills the role of fake human opponents you beat. But the spectrum of AI in games spans so much more: everything from procedural content generation to story generation to intelligent game design tools. If we think of AI more broadly what kinds of new games and experiences can we create? You’ll find the best online casino deutschland here, you have time to get it!
AIJAM is about any and all kinds of new AI in games:
- Can your AI agents enable new kinds of indirect gameplay?
- What novel experiences can your AI directors create?
- How can procedural content generation be your core game mechanic?
- Are there more interesting pets than Tamagotchi or The Sims?
- What happens when your AI learns to play like you?
- Could AI provide color commentary for your Twitch streams?
- Can you show us what’s missing from narrative-driven games?
- Why don’t players ever try to appeal to AI spectators?
- Have we exhausted gameplay around pathfinding (or any other standard AI technique)?